Hill Climb Racing Description: Hill Climb Racing is one of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game on Android. Whats more? It can be downloaded and played for free on your Android device!
Hill Climb Racing features the main character, Newton Hill who is an aspiring uphill racer. He is about to set out on a journey to places where no ride has ever been before. Bill races everywhere, from Ragnarok to a Nuclear Plant. With little respect to the laws of physics, Bill is not going to stop until he has taken on the highest hills up on the moon.
Race in the most unique hill climbing environments with various types of cars. Perform daring tricks to gain more bonuses and gather coins to upgrade your car and attain even higher heights. Be careful though – Bill’s stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good old gasoline crematorium runs out of fuel before you blink an eye.
- Stunning graphics and smooth physics simulation
- Various types of vehicles with unique upgrades (various types of vehicles including bike, truck, jeep, tank, etc.)
- Get new boosters to reach a longer distance
- Share a screenshot of your score with your friends
- Vehicles feature tunable parts like engine, tires, suspension, and 4WD.
- Garage mode: Build your dream vehicle with custom parts
- Designed to appear amazing of both devices with low resolution and devices with high resolution (including tablets)
- Many stages with each featuring its own levels (Countryside, Desert, Arctic and the Moon! +++)
- You also get real turbo sound when you upgrade the engine of your vehicles
- Over 27 levels!
- Over 28 vehicles!
Vehicles in the game include tourist bus, jeep, super offroad, race car, motocross bike, snowmobile, quad bike, monster truck, fire truck, one-wheeler, tractor, ambulance, police car, hippie van, and many more!
Hill Climb racing can be downloaded and played for free but the game features in-game features which can be purchased for real money.
If you have any issues with the game, you can report it by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include your device make and model.