Kingroot is an Android tool which is used to root Android phones. Kingroot is developed by Kingroot Studio, and it is available for download for free. If you want to root your Android device using Kingroot and you are looking for the app, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will provide you with all the versions of the Kingroot app released till date.
Kingroot App Features
Free Android App:
Kingroot is a free android application. You can use this app 100% without paying a cent. Also, Kingroot eliminates the need of a having a PC to root your Android device. Simply install the app on your device, and you are good to go.
Kingroot allows you to root your Android device very quickly. Simply download and install the app, launch it and tap on the root button. That is all!
No Data-Loss Process:
When you root your device using Kingroot, you need not worry about losing data because Kingroot roots your device without data-loss. You will not lose any personal data or files while your device is being rooted.
Connectivity Not Required:
You do not need an internet connection to root your Android device. Simply download and install the app on your device, and that is all the internet you need.
- Name: Kingroot
- Latest Version: v5.3.5
- Package: com.kingroot.kinguser
- File Size: 12.62 MB
- SuppoertedAndroid Version: Android 2.3 or later.
- Supported DPIs: nodpi
- MD5: 15acb8fa0d6ea56b0eb4203c6950237d
- Release Date: February 28, 2018
- App Status: Working
Points To Remember:
- Using Kingroot to root your Android device is quite an easy task. Simply install the app, launch it, tap on the root button to root your device.
- You can unroot your device by uninstalling the Kinguser app.
- Although Kingroot will enable you to gain root permissions in your device, it will also void your Android device warranty. You will need to unroot your device to be able to claim your device warranty.
- You can replace the Kinguser app installed by KingRoot for managing root permissions on your Android device with SuperSU app.
If you are experiencing any issues rooting your device, make sure to drop a comment below.