Download the latest version of Magisk and Magisk Manager with a detailed installation guide. Magisk is the best way to root Android smartphones because it is a systemless method. Plus, it’s more than just a root method; you can download and install modules through Magisk Manager to customize and add new features to Android. The download links for Magisk and Magisk Manager are shown below and if you are not a Magisk expert, refer to the installation guide.
What is Magisk
Rooting an Android device opens the door to endless mods and customization options available for Android. In fact, one of the biggest advantages of Android on iOS is its customization.
The best root method for Android
Magisk is a root method for getting root access on Android devices. But unlike previous methods, Magisk does it without touching the system partition which makes it the best rooting method.
What is a system partition and why should it not be touched? Well, an Android device contains partitions and one of them is the system partition. Previously, tools such as SuperSU modified the system partition to gain access to the root which in turn triggered the Google safety net. Not to mention the fact that the safety net can find out if the system partition has been changed and this limits banking apps and other apps like Netflix to run on a rooted device.
Root without system
John Wu, an experienced developer, developed Magisk. Magisk modifies the system partition without making changes in the system partition. All the changes remain in the boot partition, this is called root without a system. So Magisk successfully tricks the safety net and you can still use apps that don’t work on rooted Android devices.
Customize Android with modules
However, Magisk outperforms more than one root method. In addition, Magisk allows you to use Mod and customize your Android device without changing the system partition. You may have heard of theXposed Framework which is used to add functionality by installing modules, well, Magisk is the modern version of Xposed. In addition, there are many modules available for Magisk.
What is Magisk Manager
Magisk Manager is an app used together with Magisk to manage root permissions. In particular, you can hide the root from the apps of your choice since Magisk allows you to hide the root from the apps. In addition, you can also search, download and install modules that are simply small applications used to bring functionality but without touching the system partition
Why use Magisk
There are many reasons to use Magisk, not only as a Rooting method but also for Personalization. Here are some reasons to use Magisk
- Root without system
- You can hide the root from apps
- Use banking apps
- Modules without system
- Receive OTA
- Easily installed and removable
Download the latest version of Magisk and Magisk Manager
|Magisk version||Magisk download link|
|Magisk Manager version||Link to download|
|Magisk Manager v7.5.1||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.5.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.4.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.5||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.4||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.2||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.1||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.3.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.2.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.1.1||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.1.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v7.0.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v6.1.0||Download|
|Magisk Manager v6.0.1||Download|
Install the latest version of Magisk and Magisk Manager
The installation of Magisk is a simple operation.
- Custom recovery installed (TWRP recommended)
- Magisk Zip
- Magisk Manager
Custom flash is required on the device. There are many guides available for Flash but it’s quite simple, here are the steps:
- Make sure all drivers are installed (ADB and fastboot and your device driver), then download TWRP
- Put it in the adb folder and rename it to twrp.img
- Boot the device in Fastboot or Bootloader mode and connect it to the PC
- Open the Powershell window or the command window in the adb folder
- Type this:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
- After the flash succeeds, type this to restart the device
Steps to install Magisk and Magisk Manager
Step 1: Download Magisk
- Download the latest Magisk zip and Magisk Manager from above.
- Install Magisk Manager
- Place the Magisk Zip file in the internal memory
Step 2: Flash Magisk in Custom Restore
- Start the custom recovery by pressing the button combination for your device
- Go to the Install section and go to the folder where you placed the Magisk Zip file
- Tap the Zip file and slide the bar to flash the Magisk zip
- After successfully installing, restart your device
Step 3: Check the installation
- Enable “Unknown source” in the settings
- Install Magisk Manager and open it
- You will see green check marks with the version of Magisk installed on the screen
How to use Magisk Manager
Now that you’ve successfully installed Magisk, it’s time to use it.
How to hide root from apps
- Open the Magisk Manager app
- Touch the Hamburger menu shown on the left side
- Tap “Hide Magisk”
- This will provide a list of apps installed on your device
- Check on all the apps you want to hide from the safety net. That’s all!
How to download and use forms
Modules are one of the main features of Magisk Manager. Modules are the small application or custom Mods that are used to bring functionality to Android.
To download a form:
- Open the Magisk Manager app
- Touch the hamburger menu on the left side
- Tap “Download”
- You can see all the modules installed in “Modules”