PLAYERUNKOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) for PC
PLAYERUNKOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS also known as PUBG is a game developed by Bluehole Studio Inc. and PUBD Corporation. PUBG is a third person survival based game. It is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. In the game, players start with nothing and must fight to locate ammo and supplies in a battle to emerge as the lone or group survivor. This game which is very realistic is set on a massive 8×8 island with other new maps in the latest update with a level of detail which showcases Unreal Engine 4’s capabilities.
PLAYERUNKOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is also called Brendan Green, a pioneer of the Battle Royale class. As the maker of the Battle Royale amusement mode found in the ARMA arrangement and H1Z1: King of the Kill, Greene is working to make the most vigorous and different Battle Royale Game experience. They are doing this along with the veteran group at Bluehole. The game includes 100 players including yourself. You will gain experience with more winnings currently being said “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.”
PlayerUnkown’s Battleground (PUBG PC) Game Free Download Full Version
1. Official PUBG on PC
100 players parachute onto a remote 8×8 km island for a winner-takes-all showdown. Players have to locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles, and supplies, and defeat every player in a graphically and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone. Get ready to land, loot, and do whatever it takes to survive and be the last man standing!
2. High-quality Graphics and HD Audio
The powerful Unreal Engine 4 creates a jaw-dropping visual experience with rich detail, realistic gameplay effects and a massive HD map for Battle Royale. Feel like you’re in the thick of the action as you play with high-quality audio, immersive 3D sound effects and 7.1 channel surround sound.
3. Realistic Weapons
A constantly growing lethal arsenal of firearms, melee weapons, and throwables with realistic ballistics and travel trajectories gives you the option to shoot, beat down, or incinerate your adversaries. Oh, and you like the pan? We’ve got the pan.
4. Travel in Style
Commandeer a variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats to hunt down your enemies, race them to the play zone or make a swift escape.
5. Team Up with Friends
Survive the battle with your friends. Invite and team up with your friends, coordinate your battle plan through voice chat and set up the perfect ambush.
6. Fair Gaming Environment
Powerful anti-cheat mechanisms ensure a fun and fair environment for all PUBG players.
PUBG Minimum Requirements
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340/ AMD FX 6400
- Memory RAM: Minimum Ram 6GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB /AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Directx: Updated Version 11
- Network Internet Connection: Broadband Internet Connection
- Hard Disk Space: 30GB available space
PUBG Recommended Requirements:
Minimum settings are never the ideal way to play a game, and PUBG is no exception. Here’s the kind of hardware we’d actually recommend playing PlayerUnkown’s Battlegrounds on.
- Memory: 8GB of RAM and 30 GB of free disc space
- Operating System: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 3GB / AMD Radeon RX 580 4GB
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6600K / AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- SEE ALSO: Download Tencent Gaming Buddy and play PUBG Mobile on PC
- NEVER MISS: How to Play PUBG Mobile On PC With Latest MEMU Android Emulator
There are no two ways to play PUBG PC on your Windows PC. All you need to do is download the official Gaming Buddy emulator, which has been developed by Tencent Games, to start playing PUBG PC on your Windows PC. The installation package is about 8.4MB in size, though the game takes a few minutes to download from the engine and install its presence on your machine. It is also worth noting here that you may observe some lag while playing the game as the Android game is still in its beta version.
– Halloween: Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up pumpkins and candies. Added a Candy event and a Halloween theme for the main menu.
– Added the QBU DMR. Can be found in Sanhok.
– Added the Rony pickup truck. Only available in Sanhok.
– Added a “Share for Deals” feature. Get your friends to help you bargain for items.
– Crews are now limited to 6 players.
– Crew Challenge is now open.
• Download Tencent Gaming Buddy Here.
• Launch the game and enjoy.
- You Need To Display Your Skills In This Game.
- The game has a great story in line to Play here.
- Stunning Graphics Along With Game Sounds.
- This Game Will Feature So Many Elements.
- The Co-Op mode Of This Game is Amazing.
- This Is A Great Emotional Story To Play.
- Game Sounds Along With Music is Also Amazing.
- In This Game, You Have Two Main Roles To Play.
- Yet The Gun Play Was Also Good In This Game.
- Player Have To Drive Some Vehicles In This Game.
- The Voice Acting On This Game Was Great.
- You Have To Explore So Many Things.