The Flame in The Flood – Full Version PC Game
The Flame in the Flood is a roguelike survival computer game which was created by The Molasses Flood. The diversion was created for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Xbox One. A PlayStation 4 adaptation is made arrangements for January 2017.
In the game, the main sidekick, the player, has is a pooch known as Aesop. Aesop can detect threats and bring you supplies. In the game, the player must focus on Scout’s needs, for example, her vitality, yearning, warmth, and thirst. Not focusing on her needs can result in death. Once the player dies, the passing can’t be fixed as The Flame in the Flood is a permadeath diversion. There is a making framework which permits the player to make new things. As such, players need to search territories for important things. Variables, for instance, the climate will affect the gameplay. As such, players are all set to make protected apparel to protect them from the cold. One of the engineers alluded to it as a “voyaging survival game.”
- Name: The Flame in The Flood
- Developer: The Molasses Flood
- Supported Platforms: Microsoft Windows, OS X, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- File Size: 1 x 1.15 GB
- Total Size: 1.15 GB
- Language: English, German, Polish, Russian, French, Spanish, Portuguese-Brazil
- Operating System: Windows 7 4 bit (requires 64 bit OS)
- Processor: Dual Core Processor, 2.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 compatible video card
- Direct X: Version 11