There is nothing more painful than receiving your subscription has finished message while watching your favourite Tv show or a football match. Dstv have now brought some relatively easy method of checking your account balance.
Users have three methods of checking their balance;
- The Dstv short code.
- The Dstv mobile app.
- The DStv website.
Below is how to use each of the above steps.
To check your DStv account balance via your phone,
- Go to message and create a new message
- Type BAL followed by the first 10 digits of DSTV smart card number
- Send the message to 30333
- You will receive SMS reply that will include the due date of your DStv subscription.
To check account balance via mobile app,
- Install Dstv application on your phone
- select your country during the setup process
- sign in with your smart card number and phone number
- tap on “Account.”
Your account balance should be displayed as shown in the screenshot below
Also Check Out:
How To Check Via The Website
Simple log onto the DStv internet site @ http://eazy.dstv.com with your smartcard number and surname or phone number.
Once you are signed in, click on “Account” to check your tv account balance. Right there, you can also check the due date of your subscription.
- How to View App Store Subscriptions Status on iPhone, iPad, and iTunes
- Different Ways To Mirror/Connect Google Pixel C Screen to TV
- How to Transfer Funds from Apple Pay Cash to your Bank Account
- How to Reopen Recently Closed Tabs in Safari on iPhone/iPad Running iOS 11
- How To Fix Apple Pay Cash Account Locked or Restricted
- How to Sync Apple TV Home Screen With All Apple TVs