Easy Way to Fix Slow Wi-Fi Issue on LG G7
Almost everyone who browses the internet on their smartphones uses Wi-Fi connection nowadays. It seems very annoying when the Wi-Fi connection speed slows down when you are using it. When this happens, all you get is the buffering and loading screen on apps such as Youtube, Facebook or Twitter.
Some users of the LG G7 have also reported experiencing an issue in which the screen freezes on “Recognizing…” and then leads to “Can’t reach Google at the moment.” One of the most common reasons responsible for this issue on your LG G7 is a weak Wi-Fi signal.
On the other hand, if the signal of the WiFi network is strong and you are still experiencing a slow connection, it could be very frustrating. In this guide, we will show you the different ways you can fix the slow Wi-Fi issue on your LG G7.
How to Fix Slow Wi-Fi Issue on LG G7
There are a few easy ways you can use to troubleshoot this issue on your device.
- Reset your Modem or router.
- Forget your WiFi Network and then reconnect to it.
- Edit the router’s security settings. Also, try to Disable Security.
- Change the DNS of your device to Google Addressed.
- Change the DHCP of your device to Static Connection.
- Use a different Broadband Channel on your router.
- Try to reconfigure the Router’s Bandwidth Settings.
- Contact your service provider and try upgrading to a plan with a Higher Speed.
With the easy solutions listed above, you should be able to fix the issue on your device. If you are still experiencing the issue, you try performing a “Wipe Cache Partition” on your device. Follow the steps below to clear cache partition on your LG G7.
Clear Cache on LG G7
- First off, turn off your LG G7.
- Next, press and hold down the power button, Volume Up, and Home button at the same time.
- Keep them pressed for a few seconds until your smartphone vibrates. This will confirm that the Recovery Mode is enabled.
- Scroll down using the Volume Down button till you get to the “Wipe Cache Partition” option.
- Next, select it using the Power button.
- The process will take a few seconds. Once it is done, you can restart your LG G7.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to share them in the comments section below.