The boom in different smartphone makers coming up with their different stock User Interface (UI) has led to the announcement of the Elephone’s Ele UI which has been in work for a while now. Having a smartphone that runs a stock UI and customising it to one’s taste can make you feel like a smartphone geek.
According to Elephone:
“A phone without the exclusive UI is just like a young lady without makeup; the face is still charming, nothing to complain about, something special is missing, however.”
Simply put, a UI is the beauty of every phone. The upcoming Ele UI is expected to be released middle of 2017 and will have an undemanding look for an excellent user experience.
If you are a fan of Elephone device, get ready for Ele UI.
In Other News:
- Elephone Trunk Full Specs & Price
- Elephone U Pro review: great 5.99-inch Phablet with exceptional performance
- Elephone U review: a smartphone that shows elegant bevels
- Sony announces Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra & L2 price in the US
- GoPro Phone: A beautiful concept that can become a reality once
- Technical specifications of the future Surge S2 of Xiaomi come to light