When it was released, the Essential Phone (PH-1) garnered a number of accolades about its modularity and design, but there was a serious disregard, in a way, for the company: the camera. After much criticism, however, the company has released a series of updates focused on photography.
Last Thursday, however, Essential used its official Twitter profile to announce the arrival of yet another update, also inserting the link to the app in the Google Play Store. This application, even, was downloaded less than 50 thousand times, giving an idea of the number of sales.
We just released an update to the Essential Camera App (build 0.1.093.003) with various stability fixes for the camera, Facebook Live 360, and YouTube Live 360. Download it here: https://t.co/zXoZ765GHF
— Essential (@essential) December 21, 2017
We have just released an update for the Essential camera app (build 0.1.093.003) with various stability fixes for the camera, Facebook Live 360 and YouTube Live 360.
Essential’s effort to repair the damage caused by the PH-1’s camera was so much that users began to notice, garnering praise for the brand:
You guys really turned the camera situation around. I’m impressed and glad I gave you guys a shot. Keep up the fantastic work.
— King Pajama ? (@KingPajama19) December 21, 2017
You guys have really been able to get around the camera situation. I am impressed and happy to have given you a chance. Keep up the fantastic work!
If you own an Essential Phone, just like the Mobile Todo , then use the platform below to be redirected to the Google Play Store to download the update.
- HOT News: OnePlus 6, 22 days after the launch exceeded one million sales
- Google will launch an update to fix bugs in the Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3 XL: new render in 3 colors
- Feel a bit ‘AnTuTu: the most appreciated smartphone of May 2018 is Sony Xperia XZ Premium!
- Xiaomi officialises Redmi 6 / 6A with strong and low price data sheets
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 gets 3C certification: launch closer and closer