Galaxy Note 9 is expected to feature a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen, 18.5: 9, with a Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810 processor, 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. It has a 4,000 mAh battery, a 12 + 12 MP dual camera on the back and an 8 MP front camera as on the Galaxy S9 +.
Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960U) codename is Crown. pic.twitter.com/5WIF6FbtiP
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 14, 2018
The latest information of the Galaxy Note 9 has been “holy leaked” Evan Blass revealed. According to Evan, the code name of the Galaxy Note 9 will be Crown, and this is also the perfect code name for the world’s leading mobile manufacturer Samsung.
There are still a lot of things we do not know about the Galaxy Note 9, many are hoping it will be launched with ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the screen. Be patient and wait for more information.
In Other News:
- Galaxy Note 9 has huge screen and battery in new data leakage
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Dazzling in new concept
- OnePlus 6 appears on a short Youtube video
- Nokia 9 leak, a spec sheet that reveals everything about the triple camera Nokia phone
- OnePlus 6 is confirmed through teaser released on Twitter
- OnePlus 6 completely filtered in the last hours