China’s Xiaomi will be introducing another exciting midrange smartphone in a few days, featuring well-equipped hardware and two SIM cards. The talk is about the Xiaomi Mi 5.
The upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5 will feature a huge, thin-screen display that will be called the FullView. The display will be inspired by the competition and we can look forward to the unusual aspect ratio of 18: 9, which is becoming more and more popular.
The Xiaomi Redmi 5 will be powered by an 8-core processor Helio P20 or Snapdragon 625, which will boot 2, 3 or up to 4 GB of RAM. Therefore, the choice will be from several versions that will differ in the size of the RAM of the memory and the size of the storage. By the way, the storage should be 16, 32 or up to 64 GB, and the phone can also find the option of having a dedicated memory card slot.
The new Xiaomi should offer a 12-megapixel camera at the back, while we still find a 5-megapixel camera on the front. It should come as a dual SIM version, with both cards probably taking the Nano SIM size. So far, the existing leaks claim that Xiaomi Redmi 5 will be on the MIUI 9 final release which already out of the box.
Xiaomi should introduce the smartphone on December 7th. The Xiaomi Redmi 5 should start at $ 150 for the lowest-priced variant, with the most powerful option going slightly beyond € 200.
In Other News:
- An alleged Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S obtained a score of 270K in AnTuTu 7.0
- Xiaomi Mi 6X jacket appeared in a store in China, and confirms the design of the leaks of the device
- Xiaomi Mi 6X prototype appears in an image published on Weibo
- Technical specifications of the future Surge S2 of Xiaomi come to light
- Filtering images showing the Xiaomi Mi 6X, and could have a double vertical rear camera
- The future Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 could come equipped with Snapdragon 670 and a 5,500mAh battery