Blurry camera vision is so far one of the most common issues iPhone users have complained of. Most people complain that the camera vision is blurry when it definitely shouldn’t be! In this guide, we will go through a few troubleshooting methods to fix this issue on your iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X.
How To Fix Blurry Vision on iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X Camera
Check Your Camera Settings
Make sure to check your camera settings to see if your camera has been set to a low resolution. To check your iPhone’s camera resolution for video, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings app and tap on the “Camera” option.
- Next, tap on “Record Video.”
- Now check if the resolution is low. If it is, you can pick the highest resolution available.
Remove the Plastic Casing From Your Phone
The plastic casing which your iPhone comes with might be worn out. If it is, we recommend you change it or at least remove it.
Check Your iPhone Case
The case of your iPhone may be the cause of this problem. Check to see if the case of your iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X is blocking the camera lens. If it is, it is, it might be better to take it off while you take pictures.
Clear Your Phone RAM
You iPhones RAM may be choked up and this may be the cause of your problem. To clear your iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X RAM, follow the steps below.
- Go to the home screen.
- Press and hold the power button until the slide to power off screen appears.
- Now, press and hold the Home button for a few seconds until the Home screen appears again.
Update Your iOS
You can also try updating your iPhone. Go to the Settings app to update your iPhone.
Hope these methods have worked for you? Share your feedback in the comment section below.