Reports have surfaced online claiming that users of the Huawei Mate 9 have been complaining about how their Huawei Mate 9 phone keeps freezing and crashing when they try to run some apps on their it. With this, we here at Techlector have decided to share a tutorial on the possible solutions to fix the Huawei Mate 9 problem of freezing and crashing.
There are many possible reasons why some apps on the Huawei Mate 9 might be freezing and then eventually crash the smartphone. It is very necessary that you note that before you follow any of the instructions which we will share below, your Huawei Mate 9 need to be updated to the latest software upgrade available for the Huawei Mate 9. If the app continues to crash after updating the Huawei Mate 9, then follow the tips which are given below to learn how you can fix the problem.
1. Delete bad apps to fix crashing problem
It is well known that the app responsible for the freezing and crashing of the Huawei Mate 9 is a third party app. So, make sure to read the reviews of others who are using the app to know if they also experience the same problem by going to the app on Google Play Store. Since Huawei has no control over how third-party apps work on your phone, then it is left to the developer to work on the app, but if the app’s issue has not been fixed and there is no sign of it getting fixed soon, then you are advised to simply delete the faulty app.
2. Memory problem
At times, apps begin to freeze and crash the Huawei Mate 9 randomly when it has not been restarted in a couple of days.This happens as a result of what is called a memory glitch. Simply restart the Huawei Mate 9.
3. Clear App Data and Cache
Also Check Out:
- On the Home screen of the Huawei Mate 9, click on the menu icon.
- Go to Settings
- Swipe your finger on the phone screen to the left.
- Scroll down to “Manage Applications” and then click on it.
- Tap on the faulty app which keeps freezing.
- Tap on “Clear data and clear cache.”
4. Factory reset Mate 9
If the freezing and crashing problem are not from an app, then the best solution will be to perform a factory data reset to erase all the phone’s data. It is very important that you know that by performing the factory data reset, you will lose all your phone’s data and files so make sure that before you do this, you back up all data on your device so as to not lose important data and files.
5. It is due to a lack of memory
The faulty app which keeps crashing on you Huawei Mate 9 just might not be damaged at all. The cause of the app freezing and crashing might be that there isn’t enough space on your smartphone for the device to run as it should. If this then is the case, try uninstalling all apps which you use less frequently, or you can move them to your external storage if it has enough space on it. Also, try deleting some media files to free up space in your internal memory.
- Huawei Mate 9 Rumored to come with Kirin 960 Chipset
- Not Receiving Texts on your Huawei Mate 9? Then Do This…
- How To Change Screen Timeout Duration On All Huawei Phones
- Huawei Honor Holly 4 Plus Review: The Bigger And Long Lasting
- Huawei Nova 2i Review: An Excellent mid-range Phone at a good price
- Compare Huawei Mate 10 Pro vs. Mate 9