The Samsung Galaxy is one of the best Android smartphones on the market right now. Samsung Galaxy smartphones not only looks good but are also magnificent and have fast hardware. But even if many Galaxy users are reporting a good experience and are happy about their new phones, other users run into different problems, like randomly disconnecting WiFi or slow internet. But that’s now a big surprise because every new smartphone on the market comes with some bugs and issues which can often be easily fixed. Even if the Smartphone is excellent, the first users report problems with WiFi disconnecting and reconnecting. The problem often occurs by chance. Some users report they have this issue when using apps like Facebook, WhatsApp or Snapchat and some users report it happens occassionaly when browsing the web. The issue can be a frustrating one especially if you rely on your Internet connection.
So how can you fix the Galaxy WiFi disconnecting issues? We have collected some possible solutions for this problem, which might be helpful.
How to fix Samsung Galaxy WiFi issues
WiFi disconnecting on the Samsung Galaxy
Also Check Out:
We also were affected by the problem. First, we thought that a weak WiFi signal is a reason for this problem, but this was not the case. After we have been looking for some possible causes, we at last found a solution to it. To this the WiFi is disconnecting and dropping issues on the Samsung Galaxy, we had to disable the Smart Network Switch. After we had done that, the problems were gone, and we now have a fast and stable WiFi connection.
Disable the Smart Network Switching
The Smart network switching is a function which intelligently switches between your WiFi connection and your bands. We don’t know why, but after we disable this feature, our issues were gone. Try it out. To do it, just follow the steps below.
- Go to Home screen, then tap on “Settings”.
- Now go to “WiFi” and select “More”.
- Disable the “Smart network switch” and tap on “Off”.
- Now your smart network switching setting should be disabled.
Do you also have problems of with a disconnecting WiFi on any Samsung Galaxy smartphone? The above solution helped you further? Do you know other solutions? Just leave us a comment.
- WiFi Not Working on iOS Device Running iOS 11? Here Are Ways To Fix
- How To Manage & Delete Cloud Data on Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Phones Running Nougat Firmware With CF-Auto-Root
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 Full Specifications & Price
- How To Find Devices That Are Connected To Your Wi-Fi Network
- Latest 2017 Samsung Galaxy Phones With Prices