If you’re a regular reader of this blog, Swisscoin wouldn’t be a new thing to you. We’ve already demystified everything about Swisscoin, we’ve shown you how to fund your swisscoin e-wallet and purchase swisscoin packs, and we’ve written a detailed tutorial on how to use OkPay.com to pay for Swisscoin packages (and how to fund your Okpay.com account). Now what we have today for you is How to fund Swisscoin account with Bitcoin.
The reason why we’re bringing this tutorial to you is because this is one of the most frequently asked questions about Swisscoin right now due to the recent sudden rise in the value of bitcoin and the increase in the frequency of transactions made with Bitcoin. For those who don’t know what bitcoin is, Bitcoin is one of the first cryptocurrencies (Swisscoin is also a cryptocurrency). More on the history of Bitcoin can be found here.
Right now a lot of online transactions are made in Bitcoin and it would be a very smart move on your part to take advantage of the existing flow of the currency to easily fund your swisscoin account or e-wallet with a Bitcoin account / e-wallet. Here is a full guide on funding your Swisscoin account with Bitcoin.
Steps to take to fund swisscoin account with Bitcoin
Before we move further, let me give you a quick heads-up. As of now, one Bitcoin equals $712.27 US Dollars, so you can start imagining the numerous things you can do once you master this guide. You can just purchase one Bitcoin, keep it and start funding your Swisscoin account bit by bit or even all at once with the guide I’m going to give below.
1. Create your Bitcoin E-wallet (for free)
The first thing you need to do is to create a Bitcoin e-wallet if you haven’t already done so. If you have one, you can skip this step, but if you don’t, you can create a free bitcoin e-wallet by going to this website and following the signup procedures there. If you are having any problems doing this or you want us to create a tutorial on creating a free Bitcoin e-wallet, simply mention it in the comments section.
2. Buy Bitcoin units
The next thing you have to do after creating the free account is to fund the Bitcoin account with bitcoins. For these, you can buy from any Bitcoin seller, but it’s advisable to buy from tested and trusted sellers. Some of these trusted and tested sellers whom we recommend to you are sellersbitx.co, coinbase.com, naira4dollar.com, goldrushnigeria.com and https://instantgold.ng.
Before doing this, you would want to convert the total amount of bitcoin you want to purchase to Euros because Swisscoin works in Euro units. You can use Google search for this. Simply type in the amount you want to convert followed by “dollars to euros”. E.g. if you’re converting 20 dollars to euros simply type this string in Google “20 dollars to euros”
You should compare the rates of each of the trusted sellers above and choose which one is best for you.
Once you initiate a transaction with the seller by sending the equivalent of the amount of bitcoin you want to buy to them in naira, your bitcoin e-wallet would be funded with the exact amount of btc you want in a short time.
3. Try purchasing a Swisscoin pack with your Bitcoin e-wallet
Once the transfer is successful and you finally have the amount of bitcoin you want, the next thing is to purchase a swisscoin pack with it to confirm if it’s going to work (actually I don’t expect it to fail, so do this only if you really need to buy a Swisscoin pack).
- Login to your swisscoin account.
- Navigate to the Shop and add a Swisscoin pack of your choice to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select bitcoin as your preferred funding channel.
- After that, a Swisscoin-bitcoin wallet address would be displayed to you as seen below:
Also Check Out:
- Next, you have to log in to your bitcoin wallet on a separate tab or window, after which you would click on Send.
While doing this, make sure the bitcoin payment is made to the swisscoin address displayed to you above.
- Wait for a notification of successful transaction. This should be sent immediately after you make the payment.
Other things to be done
You may be asking at this moment, what next? Well, you might be thinking that once you make the payment through the procedure above, everything would be fine. However, that’s not the case. What you just did was a payment from Bitcoin to Swisscoin and not to your Swisscoin e-wallet. Therefore, you need to contact Swisscoin with valid proof of payment so that they can fund your Swisscoin e-wallet with the amount you sent from your Bitcoin e-wallet.
Here is how to go about it:
You need the following things:
- The Bitcoin address from which the payment was made, and the transaction ID. To get these, simply log in to your Bitcoin wallet,
click on Transaction and both your Bitcoin address and Transaction ID would be displayed to you on a different page.
- Your user name and surname. You can find these in My Data in your Swisscoin account.
- The amount you sent from your Bitcoin address.
- The time of transaction.
When you get these, send them as an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your email is received successfully, some verification would be done and your Swisscoin e-wallet would be funded through your bitcoin within 24 hours.
I hope this helps. If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, kindly ask them in the comments section below. You should no longer have any problems funding your swisscoin account with bitcoin.
- How To Fund Swisscoin Account (E-wallet) & Purchase Swisscoin Packs
- Swisscoin Review: What’s it about, and how to make money from it
- How To Use OKpay.com To Pay For Swisscoin Package
- Easiest Method On How To Verify USA & UK AdSense Account In Nigeria
- Bitcoin Mining Consumes More Electricity Than 159 Countries
- How to Force Quit Apps on iPhone X Using A Quick Gesture