We have already talked about Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite several times: just a few days ago we were able to appreciate it in the different colors provided (red, black, gradient), observing in more detail the design that will characterize it, starting from the triple rear camera positioned inside a rectangular module in contrast with the body, then passing through the flat display and the presence-support of the S Pen, among other things fresh from Bluetooth certification and previously passed by the FCC.
Here is what should be the datasheet of the smartphone. It is categorized as “high-end “, despite being based on the “dated” SoC Exynos 9810, either for the presence of the S Pen or for a series of features that are usually found on premium products on the market. And the choice by Samsung to equip Note 10 Lite with a top but not the latest generation components would have allowed the South Korean company to contain the sale price, expected to be around 609 euros.
GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
- dimensions and weight:
- 163.7×76.1×8.7mm for 198 grams
- 6.7 “FullHD + Super AMOLED, 398ppi density, HDR support
- integrated fingerprint sensor
- center hole for 32MP front camera
- Exynos 9810
- internal memory:
- 128GB expandable up to 512GB
- 4G LTE, dual band 802.11ac WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5mm jack, USB-C, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo (winfuture expressly speaks of Bluetooth 5. 0 and not 5. 1 as initially revealed )
- 4.500mAh with 25W quick charge
- S Pen
- front camera:
- 32MP f / 2.0
- triple rear camera:
- 12MP dual pixel, f / 1.7
- 12MP wide-angle f / 2.2
- 12MP tele f / 2.4
- video recording up to 4K @ 60fps
The source confirms again the price already emerged in recent days: 609 euros. Availability is scheduled for January, presumably in the first half of the month.