A new source has revealed more interesting details about the Galaxy S9 and S9 +. It is known that this information leaks from the famous ETNews website.
According to Gizmochina, sources from ETNews said: Samsung’s upcoming flagship will be equipped with a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera with variable aperture from F / 1.5 to F / 2.4. This will allow the camera to capture better images in different lighting conditions.
Rumor has it that the Galaxy S9, S9 + will support slow video up to 1,000 fps. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP, on the S9 this camera is integrated with the iris scanner, while on the S9 + the iris sensor will be a separate component.
According to ETNews, there will be a new circuit board called SLP (printed circuit board), which saves more space. However, this board is only available in the Exynos 9810 chipset.
A new technology that can be found on the S9 and S9 + screens is the Y-OCTA, which integrates the touch screen and OLED panels into one. In fact, this technology is also available on the Galaxy S8.
So this year, Samsung will integrate the Y-OCTA screen into both S9 and S9 +. It is expected that the S9 will be 5.77 inches while the S9 + will be 6.22 inches. The fingerprint sensor is mounted on the back, below the camera cluster. The duo has been confirmed by Samsung at MWC 2018 last February, so we do not have to wait too long.
In Other News:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 + appears in new leaked photos. fake or not?
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with an extreme screen-to-body ratio
- LEAKED: Samsung Dex Pad will launch with the Galaxy S9 Smartphone
- Bixby, Samsung’s voice assistant, will help you set up your Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is filtered on video
- Samsung should introduce Galaxy S9 line during CES 2018