Samsung is preparing the next generation of the popular Galaxy S phone. As you can guess by the name itself, the talk is about the Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone. It should finally bring a dual camera to the Galaxy S series, which has been missing so far. The CAD drawings show up on the internet to show how the new Galaxy S9 should look.
The latest leaks mean that the future flagship will finally be able to offer a dual camera on the back. Unfortunately, Samsung will probably still place the fingerprint sensor under the camera back. At this point, this is just one of the first releases, and we have to wait for further announcements to reveal additional information about the upcoming flagship smartphone that Samsung should introduce in the first quarter of 2018.
In Other News:
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Full Specs Review & Price In Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya
- Samsung Galaxy Note 6 Rumoured Specs Review
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) Specs confirmed, to be launched with 1.5GB RAM
- Samsung should introduce Galaxy S9 line during CES 2018
- Samsung Set To Launch Phone That Shoots Videos At 1000fps
- Top 5 Samsung smartphones of 2017