Gameloft announced the completion of a Modern Combat Versus tournament – launched in September last year – in a partnership with Honor and the Electronic Sports League (ESL).
One of the references in FPS for smartphones and tablets, the game will have its competition in progress for three weeks. Times of France, Spain, Italy, Germany, India and Malaysia will face each other in search of a place for the big final. Only the best teams from each country will be able to compete for € 10,000 (a little over R $ 40,000 in direct conversion) and the new Honor View 10.
The “Modern Combat Versus International Series” – as it was titled the championship – will begin next Sunday, February 11, in its first qualifying round. The 18th and 25th of the same month will receive the second and third qualifying, respectively.
The national final for each country will take place on March 3. Already on April 7, the rankings will face the big international final in Paris, France, where the ESL studio is located.
Download using any of the above buttons.
- Action Cam 360°: the best to buy
- Huawei Honor 7C VS Huawei Honor 7A: budget-friendly phones under $300
- Chinese hackers reportedly hijacked information on secret projects from a US Navy contractor
- MSI announces the Oculux NXG251 monitor with 240 Hz refresh
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 850 for PC. Snapdragon 429 and 439 coming soon for Android Go
- Brainwaves could replace fingerprints to ensure the security of smartphones