Gameloft announced the completion of a Modern Combat Versus tournament – launched in September last year – in a partnership with Honor and the Electronic Sports League (ESL).
One of the references in FPS for smartphones and tablets, the game will have its competition in progress for three weeks. Times of France, Spain, Italy, Germany, India and Malaysia will face each other in search of a place for the big final. Only the best teams from each country will be able to compete for € 10,000 (a little over R $ 40,000 in direct conversion) and the new Honor View 10.
The “Modern Combat Versus International Series” – as it was titled the championship – will begin next Sunday, February 11, in its first qualifying round. The 18th and 25th of the same month will receive the second and third qualifying, respectively.
The national final for each country will take place on March 3. Already on April 7, the rankings will face the big international final in Paris, France, where the ESL studio is located.
Download using any of the above buttons.
In Other News:
- Samsung Wireless Charging Stand can simultaneously charge two devices
- HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 – Upgraded Convertible for Businesses
- Huawei Sends Out Invitation To Honor 8 Launch In US
- WhatsApp Made Free – You No Longer Have To Pay An Annual Subscription Fee On Whatsapp
- Netflix Launches In Nigeria To Rival iRoko TV, Etisalat Becomes The First To Offer Netflix Package In Nigeria
- Windows Softwares Will Soon Start to Run on Your Android Phones – thanks to CrossOver & Wine