How To Get Free Ringtones on Your Apple iPhone X
You might have just purchased a new iPhone X or iPhone 8/8 Plus and you are curious about learning some features on it. One of these may include how to add new ringtones on your iPhone. Knowing how to do this make increase the personal feel on your iPhone.
You may be someone who receives a lot of calls regularly, you can even use different ringtones for different callers to identify them.
How To Download Ringtones on your iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X For Free
The steps involved in actually getting this done is pretty easy. Follow the steps below and you should be done setting it up in no time.
- First of all, you need to make sure that your iTunes is updated to the latest version.
- If it is, launch it on your device.
- Go to any song you wish to use as a ringtone on your iPhone.
- Pick where you want the ringtone to begin and end.
- When you are done with that, use the AAC version.
- Next, copy and paste the file and then verify the file extension is .m4r.
- Now add it to your iTunes.
- Sync the song with your iPhone 8/8 Plus or iPhone X to use it as your ringtone.