Ibadan, the third largest metropolitan city by population in Nigeria with over 3million inhabitant is set to be taken by storm by one of Nigeria’s ecommerce giant, Jumia, offloading thousands of megadeals, freebies and discounts your way!
The Ibadan Ki ni so! Campaign has a lot in store for the people of Ibadan! Running all through the month of September, Jumia will be offering FREE and lightning speed deliveries all across Ibadan right at your doorstep and will be giving the first 5000 new customers that use the discount code KINISO3, 15% cash back on all their orders. New customers also get a further N2000 discount just by using the voucher code APP2348 on the Jumia Mobile App!
Make sure you are roaming around the streets of Ibadan this Friday the 18th as Jumia will be hitting the streets of Ibadan with a bang! The road show will feature a sterling performance from a DJ to play your favourite jamz, dancers to thrill you and yes, of course, tons of freebies!
Get ready to be amazed Ibadan! See How to Buy from Jumia Online Shop in Nigeria
For more information on deliveries, cash back deals, return policy and cash on delivery, please click here
- 5G smartphones will be available in late 2019
- Action Cam 360°: the best to buy
- Chinese hackers reportedly hijacked information on secret projects from a US Navy contractor
- Brainwaves could replace fingerprints to ensure the security of smartphones
- Google Pixel 3: facial recognition of Android could know a redesign
- YouTube star John ‘TotalBiscuit’ Bain passes away at 33 after battle with bowel cancer