We know how bad it is to receive inconvenient calls every day, whether from carriers or unknown numbers. But the Google phone app has been given a new feature that will help remedy this problem. The app now automatically rejects calls from suspected spam numbers. The tool would show a red screen indicating the spam.
Best of all, rejected calls do not appear as notifications in the Android status bar, avoiding any inconvenience to the user. However, you can view the history of blocked numbers in the app. If for some reason a spam link goes through the tool, just report to Google, which will also alert other users.
The Google phone application is already installed on the Pixel, Android One and Nexus models. However, smartphones from other brands can use it without problems. Download by clicking here. But it’s worth noting that the novelty is only available in the beta.
In Other News:
- Xiaomi launches teaser of Mi 6X where to confirm 6GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM
- Motorola introduces five smartphones in Moto G6 and E5 series
- LG Start Rollout Android 8.0 (Oreo) For LG V30
- Its Official! Xiaomi Will Present Mi 6X On 25 April
- Kirin processors will remain exclusive to Huawei and Honor
- Android 8.0 for Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is coming