When it comes to online business, email marketing is the most potent tool to reach out to your potential customers and convert them into existing ones. To be honest, email marketing quite truly earns the bread and butter for any online marketer. Thus, as an online marketer or a blog owner, your fussiness about choosing the best online marketing platform is more than justifiable. But, this task is not at all easy.
Where to Buy Latest Smartphones/Tablets & Pay On Delivery
Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 View Price Offers, Click Here!
Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 View Price Offers, Click Here!
Jumia Ghana |from GH₵159 View Price Offers, Click Here!
There are a number of online marketing platforms available today, that provides a host of various useful services in the field of email marketing. So, how to choose the best mail marketing service for your business? The key here is to understand your requirements, the size of your business and to find out the best software that provides you all these at the most competitive price.
To make your work a little simple here, today we are reviewing two leading email marketing software GetResponse Vs Mad Mimi. In this post we will review both the software on three parameters; Features, Pricing and Customer Support.
- Email Creator: The email creator of GetResponse is truly easy to use and perfect for even novice users. The software offers you over 500 newsletter templates that you can customise and use as per your requirement. The simple drag and drop editor lets you change pictures, contents, backgrounds and much more without touching the HTML coding. However, if you want to create your unique newsletter from the scratch, you can use the HTML code editor for the same. Not only pre-designed newsletters, the software also offers you over 1000 images from their gallery that you can use for free. You can also create awesome graphics using the image editor of GetResponse.
- Landing Page creator: While most email marketing software do not provide any Landing Page service, GetResponse provides you with an amazing Landing Page creator with no added cost.
- Email Intelligence: This is basically a tracking and monitoring feature that enables you to track your newsletters and gives you comprehensive data on sales conversion. This way you gauge the effectiveness of your campaign in a more accurate manner.
- List Booster: List management is quite a task for any online marketer. But, with GetResponse List Booster you can import all contacts from your hard drive, emails as well as other services such as Salesforce, Linkedin etc.
- Responsive design: All the newsletters and Landing Pages created with GetResponse feature this responsive design. This feature enables your emails to adjust automatically according to the viewing platform such as smart phone, laptop or tablet. You can also get a preview on how your newsletter would look on various devices.
- Forms: Web forms, be it an exit pop-up or scroll form are essential to run your campaign and collect new contacts. GetResponse offers you over 500 web form templates that you can use for this purpose.
- Webinar: GetResponse offers you a complete Webinar solution. You can use these Webinars to capture new customers or to strengthen your relation with your existing customers. With the advanced webinar integration you can also embed pre-designed webinar invitation or reminder in your newsletters.
- A/B testing: Be it newsletters or Landing pages, the advanced A/B split testing feature of GetResponse lets your judge the effectiveness of your campaign and help you select the best designs and content to work with.
You can see the annual plans here. With the basic plan staring from only $15 per month, GetResponse is way more than reasonable. The plans are flexible too, so you can choose one according to the size of your business and the size of your list.
The software also provides a 30 days free trail plan, that you can sign up to check out their services without investing anything.
The software has a formidable reputation for flawless customer support. Through Live Chat, Email Support and Telephonic Support, GetResponse offer 24*7 customer service to their clients. Not only that, you can also download some really useful training material from their website. Also the software offers many comprehensive video tutorials on various aspects of online marketing.
- Email creation: Although Mad Mimi offers a host of chic themes for your newsletters; the software does not provide you with any predesigned templates. However, the simple drag and drop editor makes it possible to create attractive newsletters without touching HTML code. So, on one hand you do get full creative freedom to build you campaign, but on other hand to create a professionally designed newsletter from the scratch would definitely require some experience and expertise.
- List management: The list management service of Mad Mimi is truly a cake-walk. The advanced list management feature automatically suppresses bounced contact, unsubscribed contacts, offers list segmentation and much more. You can also import all your contacts by simply copy-pasting them from spreadsheet.
- Forms: You can customise the web form templates and install them in your website with a few simple clicks only.
- Tracking and reporting: The tracking and reporting functions of the software is easy to use and comprehensive in nature. You can get all the data regarding delivered, opened, bounced, unsubscribed newsletters one page only. Mad Mimi also provides a comparative report of your present campaign with the previous ones.
- Delivery and security: Mad Mimi is one of the most secured email services that you can opt for. The software uses SSL to keep your customer’s data safe and secure during any transaction. Also the top notch anti-spam policy makes sure that your newsletter reaches your customers every time.
The basic plan for Mad Mimi starts from only $10 a month, which is perfectly suitable for small businesses and individual bloggers. The plans are quite flexible too, so you can choose one according to your requirement.
The software also offers a great free plan for up to 100 contacts. You can sign up for this plan and can send unlimited free newsletters to up to 100 contacts.
Mad Mimi does not offer telephonic support. However, email support is available 24*7. You can also use the Live chat box from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm EST to get your queries answered.
Well, after reviewing GetResponse Vs Mad Mimi, we’ll say GetResponse is definitely the winner.
No doubt, Mad Mimi is a quite innovative and popular platform, but the following are solely responsible for us recommending GetResponse:
- With GetResponse you get one of the best Landing Page creators in the market with no additional cost. So, you save a lot of money which otherwise you would have to spend on separate Landing Page software.
- Predesigned templates for newsletters, Landing Pages and web forms make it super easy to create a campaign, even for a first time user.
- Responsive design makes your emails look great irrespective of the viewing platform.
- The Webinar feature is truly great which Mad Mimi does not provide.
So, keeping this above points in mind, you can see GetResponse is way more competitive in terms of features and pricing (once you consider the cost of a separate Lading Page creator that you’ll have purchase with Mad Mimi).
So, GetResponse is the sure winner according to us. What do you think? Let us know in the comment section below.