Lenovo seems to be working on a table-size Android-powered tablet tagged as PB2-690N and will feature an 18.4-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution as slated by GFX Bench. Its screen resolution is better than Samsung’s 18.4-inch Galaxy View with 1080p and also Alcatel’s 17.3-inch Xess with 1080p screen.
The new Lenovo tablet will probably be powered by a Snapdragon 652 chipset paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The tablet will boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of box, which will likely include a split screen mode like the Yoga tablets have. Additional features include an 8MP main camera, 0.3MP front camera.
In Other News:
- Samsung Pay now supports paying through Paypal
- Lenovo S5 VS Oppo F7: Specs Comparison
- Xiaomi Mi Ai Mini Speaker Presented Together With Mi Mix 2S
- The new HP Sprocket Plus increases in size, now photographs are 30% larger
- The new Logitech speakers change color according to your game
- Xiaomi presents us with a mouse with built-in fingerprint reader