A new Gionee smartphone rumored to be the Gionee M6 Mini has been gotten approved by TENAA. The device was listed as Gionee GN5003 and is coming on the heels of the launch of the Gionee M6 and M6 Plus. The device looked like a toned down version of the Gione M6, perhaps targeted at the low-end of the market who cannot afford the price of the M6.
The TENAA records details that the Gionee M6 Mini (GN5003) as featuring a 5.3-inch HD display and is powered by an octa-core processor backed by 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable via microSD card.
The Gionee GN5003 (M6 Mini) runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system form the beginning and on the camera aspect, there’s a 13MP rear sensor with LED flash and up front you get a 5MP camera. In addition, the Gionee GN5003 packs a massive 4000mAh battery.
The Gionee device also features a host of connectivity options like 4G VoLTE ,3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG. The device comes in Gold color and is expected to hit the market soon.
Gionee GN5003 ( Gionee M6 Mini) Specs
- 5.3-inch 1280 x 720 pixels) HD Display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM , 32GB of internal storage further expandable with MicroSD Card up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front camera
- 4G VoLTE ,3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Dimensions 149.0×73.3×8.2(mm)
- weight 170g
- Battery 4000mAh
Other Hot News:
- Gionee M6 with encryption chip security feature launching July 26
- Gionee M7 Plus will have 6GB RAM and 64GB built-in memory. See leaked Antutu Benchmark details
- See photos of the Gionee A1 Plus with stunning 20MP selfie camera
- New Gionee P8 Max: Brief Review, Features & Price
- Gionee S10B Specifications, Details and Pictures
- Gionee S10 Review (S10A): the 6GB RAM monster device with 4 cameras