If you are a GLO and BB10 device (Q10, Q5, Z3, Z10, Z30) user, and you dont know how to Configure your BB10 device to surf the net after you have subscribed to one of Glo’s BB10 plans, this post is for you.
To configure your BB10 Devices (Q10, Q5, Z3, Z10, Z30), here are the settings that you need:
- APN: blackberry.net
- Username: leave blank
- Password: leave blank
Once you have configured it correctly, your Glo BB10 subscripion should be able to work with your BB10 device.
Also Check Out:
Wanna talk or ask questions about the Glo Configuration Settings For All BB10 Devices? We ♥ Comments, Let’s talk about it in the comment box below…
- How to Check The Status of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online
- How to Fix “Application not Installed” error on Android Phones
- Troubleshooting The Android Marshmallow OS
- Latest Apple iPad Pro is Great But Big. See Review
- Say Hello To Samsung Chromebook 11
- Best Cheapest Data Plan to Look Out for in 2016