To Access Internet on any device, you need to load the internet settings of your preferred network into the device. Glo offers both automatic and manual configuration of mobile devices. To automatically receive Glo settings, text Flat [space] name & model of the phone to 1234. Example, to automatically configure your Nokia 5230 only text Flat Nokia 5230 to 1234. You will receive the settings over the air. Save it on your mobile phone.
If automatic settings configuration is not possible, you the use manual configuration.
Also Check Out:
Glo manual 3.5G/3G GPRS internet settings
Access point name (APN): gloflat
- Glo Rolls Out Brand New Data Plans: Get 8GB Data Bundle for Just N1500
- Cheapest November 2016 Data Plans For Glo, Etisalat, MTN and Airtel on Android, Windows and Pc
- Nigerian Internet Users hit 91.6m
- Diamond Bank Airtime Purchase Code
- GLO Nigeria Data Plan: My Experience After 50% Slash In Data Volume
- How To Unlock Glo 4G Huawei E5377BS-508 MiFi