Vodafone is trying to control the market with their new strategy of serving thousands of smartphones to its new customers . The smartphone brand announced a new strategy of selling close to 1,000 product to new customers daily for free – there would not be additional cost on customers who place order.
Vodafone will give out their first one thousand customers who order a Nexus 6P on 12 – 24 month payment offer.
- The order is only available online. Therefore, customers who buy in offline stores will not be eligible for this offer, as all orders will be processed online.
- The Nexus 6P will be opened for pre-order starts 15 October, 2015 and will be available for purchase from 26 October, 2015.
- This offer is available to new customers (including transfers from other networks) and existing customers who are eligible to upgrade.
- They have the right to withdraw this Offer at any time, as they will try to notify the customer before withrawal.
- After the purchase of their product, Huawei will give the customers warranty and free repair of the phone if damaged within two year
- Customer are free to contact Huawei customer services by dialing 0333 370 0800, call line are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday except holiday and will be charged at rate of network standard.
- 5G smartphones will be available in late 2019
- BEST Quad-camera Phones: 10 smartphones with 4 cameras in 2017
- How to make Hard Reset on Huawei Honor 10
- Action Cam 360°: the best to buy
- Huawei Honor 7C VS Huawei Honor 7A: budget-friendly phones under $300
- Chinese hackers reportedly hijacked information on secret projects from a US Navy contractor
We ♥ Comments
Do you have anything to add to this article? Please do not hesitate to share it in our comment box below…↓