PhoneDesigner, well-known designer very active on Twitter, has just published a new render of the possible Google Pixel 3 XL, based on real images of the past few days. After the last rumors where we could taste as many as 8 presumed renderings of the next Big G device, we are in fact shown what could be the three colors.
– Phone Designer (@PhoneDesigner) June 12, 2018
In addition to the classic black and white, it could, in fact, return the blue ice color (jokingly defined by Google kinda blue ).
Other details that are clearly visible, but on which all doubts seem to have been removed, are the notch and the rear impression sensor. Very interesting what appears to be a second front stereo speaker, as already seen in the two previous Google Pixel iterations. On the back, you can finally notice the presence of a single rear camera, in contrast with the last competitors.
Given this great flight of notary, curiosity and interest could vanish well before the presentation, which we remember has not yet been made official and for which we will most likely have to wait for the autumn, between the end of September and the first days of October, but we will know more in the coming months.
- Google Pixel 3: release date, info and rumor
- Google Pixel 3 & Google Pixel 3 XL: there will be two models
- Google Pixel 3: News, Rumors, Release Date, & Features
- Known leaker confirms details of Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- Another Leaked photo shows details of Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
- This is the first render of Google Pixel 3, without double camera but with two front speakers