Do your Google services framework keep stopping? If yes then we have a solution for you. Read on.
Google Mobile Service (GMS) is a collection of Apps and APIs that supports functionality across different devices. Apps such as Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Apps, YouTube, Google+, The Google App and other Google apps and APIs.
Google Play Services/Google Services Framework, on the other hand, helps make sure everything, including those aforementioned apps run smoothly on your device by allowing those applications to easily communicate with services through a common means. It makes the following possible:
- Google BackUp.
- Play Store Services.
- Syncs Contacts.
- Account Manager.
So when the Google Services Framework keeps stopping then you know there is something wrong with one of the Google Apps you have installed on your phone. Either Google Services Framework, Google Play Services or Google PlayStore. Picking out the particular app responsible might be tasking so it might be best to just clear the data and cache of all three apps. Remove or log out of your Google Account and log back in.
How To Fix Google Services Framework Keeps Stopping
- Navigate to your Settings Menu and Click on Apps.
- Click On Google Play Services.
- Select Storage.
- Clear Cache and Select Manage Storage.
- Click on Clear All Data.
- Now, Go back to the Apps List and Click On Google Play Store.
- Disable it and Click on Storage.
- Clear Data and Cache.
- Go back to the App List and Click On Google Services Framework. If you don’t see the Google Services Framework then Click on the Three Dots at the right corner and Select Show System which will show System Apps.
- Click on Storage. Clear Data and Cache(if Any) Of the Google Services Framework.
What’s left is for you to Remove any and all Google account you might have signed in on your phone. Reboot your phone and then add the account(s) back.
- Open your Settings and Click on Accounts.
- Select Google.
- Click on the Account. In my case, I have three Google accounts logged in.
- Tap the Three Dots at the top right corner.
- Select Remove Account.
Do this for any other Google accounts that are signed in. After that, you can reboot your phone and add the accounts back and that should fix the Google Services Framework Keeps Stopping problem.
NEVER MISS: 4 Ways to make your Android phone run faster
Can’t Get To The Settings To Do All These?
If you can’t get to the Settings Menu to do all these then simply Boot into Safe Mode and try it. If you are using a Samsung Galaxy S9 then you can see how to boot Samsung Galaxy S9 into safe mode. In Safe Mode, only the core apps are allowed to run thereby giving you the chance to access the settings menu.
The Google Services Framework Keeps Stopping is just a minor error and has been fixed using the steps above. However, if the process above doesn’t work for you, please let know us know by leaving a comment down below.