A week ago, the owners of a Google Pixel 2 XL received the security patch for June. Since then, many of them are experiencing problems with the phone. Mainly slower operation of the device. Therefore, many of them have been complaining and it seems that Google has taken note. Since the company has reacted to the complaints.
Google will launch an update to fix bugs in the Pixel 2 XL
They have claimed to be aware of the problems that have arisen on the phone. They also comment that they have found the origin of the ruling, although they have not revealed what it is. But we can expect an update soon.
The Google Pixel 2 XL works slow
Users have noticed how the operation of the device has slowed down this week since the security update. It took especially long to turn on or unlock it. Since the phone did not react or cost more time to respond to the user. A problem, which without being really serious, was annoying for users with the phone.
But, luckily there will be a solution to this problem in the Google Pixel 2 XL. Although we will have to wait a few weeks for it. At least this is what they say from the company, which will be launched in the coming weeks.
But at the moment there are no specific dates for this solution to reach the Google Pixel 2 XL. We hope to have more information about it soon. Also that the origin of the failure in the telephones is revealed since surely it is of the interest of the users.
- Google Pixel 2 XL redoes the look in a video by changing the back shell
- Google Pixel 2 XL VS Nokia 7 Plus: Nokia comes with an affordable Pixel 2 XL
- Tip: this is how you get the ‘At a glance’ widget on every Android smartphone
- Duel of giants: OnePlus 5T with Oreo and Google Pixel 2 XL face in speed test
- This is the first render of Google Pixel 3, without double camera but with two front speakers
- Pixel 2 Now Playing Feature Should Be Ported Soon For Other Android Devices