If one company that does not make phones produces one, what would you think it was? Nowadays, companies that do not know a lot about phones now dive into te game, same is the case with GoPro? An interesting concept was created by the fine designer Tejas Pawar.
The smartphone’s dominant feature is the MIGHTY cameras on the back. This is basically the result of what would happen if a company specialized in cameras crossed to smartphones. An interesting feature is the fact that the display is slightly embedded in the construction.
This means in practice that if the phone falls, the shock absorbs the frame and not the display directly. Also, there is one button on the side of the device to start recording. After all, this is a GoPro phone.
As far as the camera is concerned, it has a large wide-angle lens as well as zoom, though much smaller. The construction of the device is made of polyurethane with special protection against water.
You still want to take the phone with you out for skiing or for any other sporty activities, right? As far as camera resolution is concerned, the rear has a resolution of 16 Mpx, the front also 16 Mpx. As for the display, the creator of this concept chose a 5.8-inch AMOLED panel with an aspect ratio of 18: 9. Good choice!
What do you say, did this concept appeal to you? Would you like to find it on sale? We certainly!
- Sony announces Xperia XA2, XA2 Ultra & L2 price in the US
- Technical specifications of the future Surge S2 of Xiaomi come to light
- The Samsung Galaxy S9 is filtered on video
- Filtering images showing the Xiaomi Mi 6X, and could have a double vertical rear camera
- Is Nokia creating the best smartphone with 5 cameras?
- Sony is building a 4K OLED Xperia smartphone