In GTA V, if you are interested in making a lot of money, you must learn to invest in the stock exchange. Just like in the real world, you’ll have to figure out how to do it intelligently to become the most powerful criminal in the game.
Check out this guide to learn about the stock exchange and how to take advantage of your investments.
The LCN stock exchange exists only in the offline version of the game and is affected by the events associated with your individual game.
You already know that the main objective is to buy cheap shares to sell them at a higher price and thus make a profit. However, it can be difficult to see which companies you should invest in without losing capital. In this particular stock exchange, you must take into account the news that is broadcast on the radio, as they sometimes indicate the good investments that can be used at any given time.
It is one thing to invest in stocks that will depend only on what goes on in your offline game, but in the case of BAWSAQ, this exchange is linked to the online universe of the game. Therefore, all other players’ actions and investments will also influence the value of their shares. And while the returns may turn out to be astronomical, you have to bear in mind that the risks are also much greater here.
The Rockstar website will provide detailed information about the fluctuations of the past week and the current ones, so it is essential to stay informed.
For you to truly make a profit, you need to invest a good amount of start. In addition, it is not advisable to buy shares of Life Invaders, as this is the only company that is hardly valued in the market.
However, the most important thing to take into account is that each company has a direct rival, that is, when one suffers, its rival wins. Ideally, yousabotage the rival company you own shares in order to increase your profit.
Check the list of companies and their rivals:
- Bilkington vs. Dollar Pills
- Burgershot vs. Up-An-Atom
- Clucking Bell vs. TacoBomb
- Cool Beans vs. Bean Machine
- ECola vs. Raine
- FlyUS vs. AirEmu
- GoPostal vs. PostOP
- MazeBank vs. BankOfLiberty
- Pisswasser vs. Logger
- RadioLosSantos vs. WorldwideFM
- Redwood vs. Debonaire
- Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter vs. Bullhead
Investing in murders
If you follow the game’s story, it will reach a point where Franklin will have access to a series of missions proposed by Lester, all of which consist of assassinations of important businessmen. Fortunately, each of the affected companies has a rival competitor, which means that the failures of one will be reflected in the fortunes of the other.
To reach the end of the main story of the game, you will have to complete Lester’s first mission, but after doing so, it is best not to take any more missions until the end of the main campaign. Then, with some money to invest, go back to those missions, and use the stock exchange to get the maximum profit from your business interferences.
Check out the investments that must be made in each assassination mission:
- Hotel Assassination: invest with your three characters in BetaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) before starting the mission. Eventually, the stock will start to rise and as soon as it reaches an 80% return, you should sell it.
- The Multi-Target Assassination: buy the shares of Debonaire Cigarettes (LCN) before the mission and sell them when they reach an 80% return.
- The Vice Assassination: before starting the mission, buy Fruit shares (BAWSAQ) and sell them as soon as you get a 50% return.
- The Bus Assassination: in this case, once the mission is complete and not before, buy Vapid shares (BAWSAQ) and sell them as soon as the return is 100%.
- The Construction Assassination: Before starting this mission, buy GoldCoast (LCN) shares and sell them when your return reaches 80%.