Nowadays, it’s such a Coronavirus news all the time, that I myself wished I was sick so I wouldn’t have to listen to the radio or watch the news on TV. However, the truth is that the population is really concerned with the famous virus, so let’s talk about one of the devices that we use most in our day today, and that more exposed to this epidemic can be… The smartphone!
Usually, when someone talks about cleaning their smartphone, they are basically talking about the hundreds of terrible photos that we forgot to delete, as well as the many applications of authentic garbage that we are experiencing throughout the life cycle of our faithful companion from day to day.
That said, in addition to the smartphone, it’s also an excellent idea to clean the cover. After all, have you ever used a ‘clear case’? So you know that after a few months of use, it turns yellow … And in fact, disgusting! This does not matter how many times you clean or care for it.
But let’s go by parts.
How to clean the smartphone?
- Turn off your smartphone and remove any cover or bumper.
- Make a 50/50 mixture of distilled water and alcohol (Distilled water is essential, because normal tap water may have microscopic minerals capable of scratching the appliance’s glass)
- Put the mixture in a spray bottle and shake well.
- Put a little in a micro-fibre cloth, do not mix the mixture directly on the smartphone and do not wet the cloth too much.
- Clean the front and back of the smartphone with the cloth
- For garbage accumulation in cameras, fingerprint sensor, etc … use a dry cotton swab or toothpick.
- Leave the smartphone to dry for 15 minutes before putting it on the cover. (Follow the guide below to clean the cover)
How to clean the cover?
You can clean your smartphone at will, as often as you like … But if you put it back in disgust, it could be a cover … You better be quiet! After all, whether the cover is made of plastic, silicone or even skin, you will definitely have textured parts to increase the grip on the device. (Clean this up carefully!)
That said, silicone caps can be submerged in a solution of hot water and soap. Clean well with a smooth plane. Afterwards, make sure it stays dry before inserting the smartphone.
Here it is a good idea to use the same solution that I indicated on the smartphones above. Allow to dry at the very end.
This type of cover must be cleaned with a special skin product, and then treated with a conditioner also designed for skin.
Learn how to clean your smartphone! – Besides, what do you think about all this? Share your opinion with us in the comments below.