How Can I Enable Cookies In Chrome On A Desktop Or Mobile Phone?
Cookies are little text files used by Google Chrome and other browsers to not forget settings and preferences about sites you access. They aid your browsing and it is advised that you activate them.
With cookies de-activated in your browser, surfing the web is more difficult than it should be. These cookies actually store information about you and your visit.
Meaning, cookies are able to customize your browsing experience, aiding the website to ensure you are logged in, realize who you are, and not forget your preferences. Cookies do not forget what is in your cart on shopping sites and reveal posts that you have interest in on news websites.
It is rampant to locate some advice on the internet, asking you to de-activate cookies due to privacy issues, but it is wise to leave them activated.
If you or anybody else has de-activated cookies in your Google Chrome browser on a PC or smartphone, it is possible to activate them again with only some taps.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to make backups of Oppo Reno
- Get into Google Chrome.
- Tap the 3 dots at the top right to reveal the menu.
- Tap "Settings."
- Head down the Settings page. If some settings that ending with a section named "On startup," are visible, you have to ensure the advanced settings is expanded. Tap "Advanced."
- Under "Privacy and security," tap "Content settings."
- Tap "Cookies."
- Inside Cookies, see to it that "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)" is enabled by making sure it is blue in color.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to perform hard reset on Oppo Reno
- Launch the Chrome application.
- Click the 3 dots in the lower right to reveal the menu.
- Click "Settings," then click "Site settings."
- Click "Cookies."
- Inside cookies, ensure that "Cookies" is activated by making sure the switch blue.
iOS browsers like to make things easy on your iOS devices. It activates cookies automatically, and they cannot be de-activated. So nothing needs to be done by you to use Chrome with cookies in your iPhone and iPad.