The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is the most recent generation of the Galaxy Note series. Like the device that was launched before it, it possesses a feature named “Smart Call.” The Samsung Smart Call keeps the owner notified about spam calls. With Smart Call, you are able to report or block these spam calls.
This feature will save you the stress of staring at your device, thinking about what to do about the call. As soon as there is an incoming call, Smart Call will notify you if it is spam or not. It lets you know who is calling even when you do not have the number stored on your contact list.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Rectify Sound Issues On Your Galaxy Note 10?
Smart Call gives triple reports on an incoming call. They are “Not Spam,” “Suspected Spam,” and “Scam or Fraud.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How to change Bixby button with Google Assistant on Galaxy Note 10
Also, you will be able to search for a phone number of local businesses from the Galaxy’s native application. The category of businesses are Active Life, Art & Entertainment, Automotive, Beauty/Spas, Bicycles, Education, Event Planning & Services, Food, Health and so on. How Do I Activate & Deactivate Samsung Smart Call On Galaxy Note 10?
How Can I Activate And Deactivate Samsung Smart Call On My Galaxy Note 10?
- Head to your “Call Settings,” locate and tap “Caller ID and spam protection.” It is “off” most times, turn it “on”.
- From your home screen, scroll down and click “Caller ID and spam protection” in notifications.
- You can always head back to “Call Settings” whenever you want and disable the feature by turning it “off.”
You need to be aware that the Samsung Smart Call feature might vary depending on the nation you live in. The feature is provided by Hiya, which is a spam call blocker & phone number lookup company.
How Can I Activate And Deactivate Samsung Smart Call On My Galaxy Note 8?
- Open Your Phone/Dialer App.
- Click on the Three Dots at the top right corner of the screen and Select Settings.
- Select Caller ID and Spam Protection.
- Click on the Toggle to Turn it Off.
That is that.