Changing the email address linked to a YouTube account is not possible all the time. If the email address connected with your YouTube account is an @gmail.com email, it most likely cannot be changed and will have to sign up a new Google account with a non-Gmail email that will then be connected to a fresh YouTube account.
For other users, though, changing the email address connected to a YouTube account is very easy. This is how to go about it:
How Can I Change My YouTube Email Address?
- Get yourself signed into your Google account and then tap on your image at the top right corner.
- Tap "Manage your Google Account" on the dropdown menu.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Delete YouTube Comments?
- On the next page, tap "Personal info" from the column on the left side of the display.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Report A YouTube Video?
- Tap on Email in the "Contact info" section.
- Choose "Google Account email," and tap "Edit" close to your email address. According to Google, you might not be able to open "Google Account email" if you are a Gmail user, and it cannot be changed.
- If your email can be edited, type in the new email address you wish to use, then save for confirmation.
Now head to the freshly added email address's inbox and look out for a verification request. Verify the change and that is that.