Right now, Instagram has over 1 billion active users monthly. Let’s assume the number was precisely 1 billion, and that all Instagram users only contacted Instagram for help once every year, that still means 2,739,726 inquiries on a daily basis.
This is why it is not shocking that Instagram has no customer support team ready to actively assist the users because it will really take an army to do that. The platform has a direct phone number and email though. The contact phone number is (650) 543-4800 and the email is email@example.com.
However, there are no guarantees that you will receive a human response via these channels. Instead of that, Instagram provides a proper help center that can assist you with your questions, and they made everything simple for you to report your problems with anything as you use the site.
These functions can be accessed on your iPhone and Android app, and even via the desktop website. Lemme expatiate on that below.
How Can I Get Instagram Support Through The App?
- Launch the application and then click your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Click your icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Click “Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Click “Help” on the next screen.
- Choose “Help Center,” and you will be able to check any topic, to solve the issue you are battling with.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Find Your Instagram Drafts On Your Android Phone?
How Can I Get Instagram Support Via The Website?
You can navigate via most of the same steps as above through your Instagram account on a PC, but the quickest way to reach the help center is by typing https://help.instagram.com into your navigation bar.
When you reach there, you can look for your answer.
How Can I Report An Issue To Instagram?
If a post you see is breaking the rules, whether it is a spam or inappropriate, you can just click the 3 small dots at the top right of the post, tap “Report,” and then choose the reason.
It is also possible to report problems via the Help Center. The most appropriate way to receive active support from Instagram is to report a particular problem, but be sure your complaint is legit before taking any step.
- Head to the Help Center like you were instructed above.
- Tap “Privacy and Safety Center” on the left-hand menu.
- Tap “Report Something” on the left-hand menu.
- Choose the type of problem, then adhere to the instructions from Instagram to report the problem.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Temporarily Delete An Instagram Account?