Microsoft OneNote is a very vital program that is super brilliant for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration. What is it all about? OneNote helps to grab users’ notes, drawings, audio, which can then be shared via the internet or through a network.
The program assists with the preservation of information in pages organized into sections and it aids the collection, organization, and sharing of unpublished materials the same way it happens with word processors and wikis, which focuses on publishing too.
As you already know, OneNote saves all types of notes, written, audio or video, in notebooks. In fact, when you create several notebooks, personal and business info can be kept separately, or you can simply organize all your different projects independently.
If you are not aware, OneNote creates your 1st notebook automatically while you set up the program. However, fresh notebooks can be added whenever you want, anytime you need fresh ones. Do you have an old version of OneNote with a File menu? You should know that creating a fresh notebook is quite different. See the answer to your How Do I Create A New Notebook In My Microsoft OneNote App: question:
How Can I Create A New Notebook In OneNote?
- Tap the presently selected notebook and select the notebook of your choice from the drop-down menu.
- Way down on the screen, tap “Add notebook.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Add Grammarly To Your Microsoft Outlook App
- Enter a name for the notebook.
- Tap “Create Notebook.”
How Can I Create A New Notebook In OneNote In An Older Version Of OneNote?
- Tap “File.”
- Choose “New.”
- Decide where you wish to save the fresh notebook by tapping “OneDrive,” since it allows you to keep your notebook in sync across all your devices and then share it with anyone you have in mind.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Uninstall Microsoft OneNote From Your Computer Or Mac
- Enter a name for the notebook and then tap “Create Notebook.”
That is that.