As you use Google websites, applications and services, your activities are stored in your Google Account. However, you can see and delete this activity if you like. You can even decide to stop saving a lot of the activities at any given time. Is that what you want? Then below is how t go about it:
How Can I Delete My Activity On Google Search Manually?
- Access your device settings on your tab and Android phone.
- Head to Google and then Google Account.
- At the top of the page, “Data & Personalization.” will be visible.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Download Apps From Google Play Store With Data Connection On MIUI
- Below “Activity and Timeline,” click on “My Activity.”
- Tap on the 3 vertical dots on the right of the search bar. Head to “delete activity by.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Pair Google Pixel Buds With Your iPhone?
- Tap “All time,” it will be visible under “Delete by date.”
- Now click “Delete.”
How Can I Delete The Individual Items In Activity?
Here we are discussing deleting the particular items on Google search you did or a site that you accessed on Google Chrome. Do this:
- Access the device settings on your Android device or tab. Head to Google and then Google Account.
- Click “Data and Personalization,” it will be seen at the top.
- Click on “My Activity,” it will be visible under “Activity and Timeline.”
- Find the items you want to delete. This can be done in 2 ways. The first one, By browsing by day, click on the 3 vertical dots for more and then head to item view. The second one, you can use filters or complete manual search.
- Head to the item you want to delete, click on the 3 vertical dots for more and then click on Delete.
And you are done.