From time to time, it is always best to restart and refresh, and this applies to TikTok too. It could be you wanting to rebrand yourself but the clips you have are not good enough, or you splitting with your TikTok partner and needing the account down without changing your account name.
As you already know, TikTok is an amazing creative platform, however, there are times when you leave it behind or wish to start afresh. Therefore, if reinvention on TikTok is your goal, or if you want to get rid of all your TikTok posts right about now, see the answer to your How Do I Delete My Tik Tok Posts question:
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Delete Pictures From My iPhone Without Affecting iCloud?
How Can I Delete All My TikTok Posts?
Even if the platform does not like you deleting clips, TikTok actually simplified the process of making it happen. The great thing is that it takes only 3 clicks to delete a clip. The disadvantage is that it is hard to bulk delete them, therefore, if you lots of clips, it will take some time.
To get rid of a TikTok post, just:
- Launch TikTok and choose “Account.”
- Choose “TikTok Gallery” and swipe to the clip you wish to delete.
- Choose the three-dot menu icon and click “Delete.” (on iOS, it is an arrow.)
- Repeat the 1st to 3rd steps for all clips you have on TikTok.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Share Tik Tok Video To Facebook?
Be aware that the process cannot be reversed, therefore as soon as you click “Delete,” it is gone forever.
How Can I Delete My TikTok Account?
If you really wish to get rid of all your clips, but there are too many to get rid of individually, deleting your TikTok account has to happen. All contents and followers will be lost, but you will get it all back after creating a new account.
- Open TikTok and choose “Account.”
- Choose the three-dot menu icon at the top right of the display.
- Choose “Privacy and Settings” and “Manage My Account.”
- Choose “Phone Number” and add your number.
- Hold on for a four-digit code to be sent through SMS and type that into your TikTok application.
- Choose “Thinking about removing your account?” and hold on for another code to come.
- Type in the code into the application and choose “Continue.”
- Choose “Continue” to confirm account deletion.
How Can I Start My TikTok Afresh?
As soon as you delete your old account, it is possible to set up a new once and start afresh. There are lots of reasons why you might want a new account but all that does not matter as you can make it happen quickly. See how:
- Launch the TikTok application on your device.
- Type in your birthday at the prompt.
- Choose “Sign up with Phone Number or Email” and select one.
- Type in your details at the prompt and add the confirmation code you received.
- Choose a username and password.
- Complete the puzzle and Captcha to prove you’re human.
You are done.