In case you have been living under a rock for years now, Snapseed is simply a creative photo editing tool that grants you access to lots of amazing features and effects that will bring life to your photos. However, despite all its brilliant advantages, Snapseed lacks one major feature, a photo collage maker.
Not to worry though, because there is a solution to the problem. It is still very much possible to make a photo collage in Snapseed, but you will need to use another tool and we break down the process below. See the answer to your How Do I Make A Photo Collage In Snapseed question:
How Can I Make A Photo Collage In Snapseed?
Because Snapseed is not home to a built-in collage feature, users cannot make a collage the same way they do it with other applications. If you want to really make it happen Snapseed, a tool named “Double Exposure” is required. It is the only tool we know of that lets you place various pictures on the same canvas to give you that collage feel. Adhere to these instructions to use it:
- Launch the Snapseed application.
You Might Also Want To Read: How You Can Resize Pictures In Snapseed
- Click anywhere on the display to open an image.
- Choose the picture. This will be your background picture that will be completely dark by the end. You can select any photo, however, the size of this background picture will be the size of your collage.
- Click on the top-left of the display if you wish to open a photo from your drive instead.
- Click “Tools” way down on the screen as soon as the picture loads.
- Search for “Double Exposure.”
- Move the opacity bar to the right, this will make the background dark and the 2nd picture solid.
- Click the checkmark icon on the bottom right.
- Now press “Tools” > “Add Image” again and add a different piece of your collage.
- Adjust the fresh picture.
- Do all of this over again for all new photos in your collage.
How To Fix Snapseed Photo Collage That Has Low Opacity?
This can be rectified by altering the brightness. As soon as all your pictures have been added, do this:
- Click “Tools” way down on the screen.
- Choose “Tune Image.”
- Click “Tuning” way down on the screen.
- Alter the brightness, contrast, and other bars until you are pleased with the result.
- Click the checkmark button.
- Tap “Export” on the bottom-right of the display.
- Decide on how you want to use your photo collage. You can share it on a different app or save it to your drive.
You Might Also Want To Read: How Do I Whiten My Teeth In Snapseed?
That is that.