Instagram stories help users to flaunt their lives, but they are gone after twenty hours. Therefore, if you are searching for something that will last, including highlights in your profile can make that happen. The process is far from complicated, and it lets you keep your pictures or clips posted and accessible for as long as possible. See the answer to your How Do I Publish A Suggested Highlight On My Instagram Profile: question:
How Can I Add A Suggested Highlight On Instagram?
- Launch the Instagram application and get yourself logged into your account if required.
- Head to your profile by clicking on your photo icon iCloud
- Click “Story Highlights” under your bio.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Add A Quiz To Your Instagram Story
- A dropdown will be visible.
- You can either choose one of the suggested stories or tap “New,” which is visible as a plus sign icon.
- After clicking “New,” you can choose any of your previous stories by clicking every image you wish to add.
- After choosing the images, tap “Next” on the next display, it will be possible to edit your cover image and highlight name.
- Click “Add” (iPhone) or “Done” (Android) to add it to your profile.
Suggested highlights will also be seen on the “New” screen, just under your previous stories. To add one, click the circular icon way down on the display and choose either “Edit Highlight” or “Add to Profile.” Tapping “Add to Profile” will instantly publish the highlight.
How Can I Add A Current Story To A Published Highlight?
Do you have a story presently posted? Then you can add it to the published highlights on your profile.
- Click on your present story.
- On every image or clip of your story that you wish to add to your published highlights, click “Highlight” way down on the screen, bottom right.
- After that, choose which highlight it will be added to, or create a fresh highlight by clicking “New.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How to block someone on Instagram
That is that.