One popular frustration with Oneplus devices will always be that they do not support VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling on AT&T.
VoLTE is also known as Voice Over Long Term Evolution, and WiFi means Voice Over WiFi. These are the proper wireless communication that allows users to enjoy quality voice calls and internet speeds. It gives you higher bandwidths for better quality voice calling and more rapid internet access. This feature will be used as default if you own a 4G SIM on your smartphone.
Moreover, the network makes use of the 4G signal rather than switching between 3G/2G between phone calls or internet communication. The network carriers even let you change the settings. Phones like Samsung and Huawei let the user make use of these VoLTE and VoWiFi from their network carriers. However, OnePlus 7 Pro owners can only use 3G data and WiFi services. No option is visible to activate these services on the OnePlus phones.
Not to worry though, there is a complex way to activate and ensure your carrier partners integrate the feature. Let’s explain how below.
The OnePlus Log Kit application is required to access this feature, but the settings are not stable enough so you might have to expect performance problems.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Fix WiFi Issues On Your OnePlus 6?
How Can I Enable VoLTE And VoWifi On OnePlus 7 Pro?
- Begin this process by downloading the OnePlus Log Kit app’s APK here.
- Get the OnePlus Log Kit application installed using its APK file.
- After the installation of the Log Kit application, you have to launch the dialer app.
- Dial *#800# to be granted access to a secret menu.
- A warning sign will be visible. Click Enter.
- You can now click on the OnePlus Log Kit option on the top.
- After that, click “Function switch.”
- Click “VoLTE Switch” and then tap the cancel button.
- Click on “VoWiFi switch” and then click on “reboot.”
- Your device will be restarted and when it powers on, the VoLTE and VoWiFi feature will be activated on your OnePus 7 Pro.
You Might Also Want To Read: Simple Ways To Connect OnePlus6 To TV
If you adhere to the instructions above, then the feature can be activated seamlessly. Pls, be aware that you have to follow the steps carefully so you do not cause any damage to your phone. When the feature is turned on, you can access them by:
- Launching Settings.
- Clicking on “WiFi & Internet.”
- Choosing “Sim & Network.”