Do you own a Gmail account but prefer to use the Microsoft Outlook interface for your email communications? I bring you good news, it is very possible. Outlook actually lets you add your Gmail account to your Outlook account, so that you can easily access the two of them easily within the platform. See How To Add A Gmail Account To Your Outlook Email Interface On Your Mac Or PC:
How Can I Add Gmail To Outlook On A PC?
- After opening your Outlook inbox, tap “File” in the upper left corner of the display.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Use Snooze In Gmail To Manage Your Inbox
- Tap “Add account.”
- Enter the Gmail address you wish to add to your Outlook account, then tap “Connect.” It will take some time to load completely.
- The next instructions entail signing into your Gmail account. Enter your Gmail address once more and tap “Next.”
- Enter your password and tap “Sign in.”
- Tap “Allow.”
- If the process was wrapped up successfully, a window will be seen that will confirm that your account has been added. Tap “Done” to save the changes.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Change Gmail Themes
How Can I Add Gmail To Outlook On A Mac?
- Access Outlook, tap “Preferences,” and then tap “Accounts.”
- Tap on the plus sign icon (“+”) and then tap “New Account.”
- Enter the Gmail address and password the same way it is done while you sign in to Gmail, and tap “Add Account” when you are done.
- Tap “Continue,” then “Sign in to Google.”
- Tap on your Gmail account, enter your password, and then tap “Next.”
- Tap “Allow,” then “Open Microsoft Outlook.”
- Tap “Done” when you are done and your Gmail emails would be visible in Outlook.
That is that.