Creating playlists to organize music on your iPhone is simple, and getting rid of them is simple as well. It does not matter if you are new to creating playlists, or if you wish to add a fresh one to your already-amazing library, it can be done seamlessly in the Music app. Whenever you decide that you are tired of a playlist, it can also be deleted by navigating back to its page and clicking a few buttons.
However, before you get rid of a playlist, pls know that if your music is synced with iCloud, deleting a playlist from your iOS device will also get rid of that playlist from all of your devices. Let’s expatiate on How To Add Or Delete Playlists On Your iPhone's Music App?:
How Can I Add A PLaylist In The Music App On My iPhone?
- Launch the Music app on your iPhone.
- Head to your Library by clicking the icon way down on your screen.
- Click "Playlists" at the top of the page.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know Your iPhone Xr IMEI Number
- If you have never created a playlist before, you will be prompted to create a new one. Click "New Playlist" to start.
- If you are a regular playlist creator, your present playlists and an option to create a new playlist will be visible. Click the huge plus sign at the top of the screen to start.
- The 2 options will lead you to the "New Playlist" screen. On this screen, you will be able to title the playlist, upload custom cover art and include a description. Click the green plus close to "Add Music" when you are set to start adding those hit songs.
- After clicking "Add Music," you will be able to see your music sorted by artist or album. Your recently added songs will also be seen way down on your screen.
- Click "Done" in the upper-right hand corner when your playlist is complete. More songs can be added anytime you want by clicking "Edit" at the top right-hand corner of the display, and then clicking the green plus sign close to "Add Music" all over again.
How Can I Delete A Playlist In The Music App On An iPhone?
- Launch your Music app again, and head back to your Library playlists.
- Click to open the playlist you would want to delete.
- Click the 3 dots close to the right-hand corner of the screen, directly above "Shuffle."
- In the pop-up menu, choose "Delete from Library" close to the trashcan icon.
You Might Also Want To Read: How You Can Pair A Google Home With An iPhone
- You will be prompted if you are certain that you want to delete the playlist from your Library. Like I said earlier, if you are syncing your music with iCloud, getting rid of this playlist from your iPhone will remove it from all of your devices as well. Click "Delete Playlist" for confirmation.
And that is that.