Yelp’s website, Yelp.com, is a crowd-sourced local business review and social networking site. The site has pages devoted to individual locations, such as restaurants or schools, where Yelp users can submit a review of their products or services, using a one to five-star rating system.
Businesses can also update contact information, hours and other basic listing information or add special deals. In addition to writing reviews, users can react to reviews, plan events or discuss their personal lives. As of Q4 2017 it has 141 million monthly unique visitors and 148 million reviews.
It is basically an online, local business directory that lets users share their experiences at businesses that they have patronized. It could be a canteen or store, this platform simply provides info on several businesses that are close to where you stay, plus reviews and pictures from real customers. See How To Add Photos To Yelp Review:
How Can I Add Pictures To My Yelp Review On My Mobile Phone?
- Open the Yelp application on your iPhone or Android smartphone and get yourself logged into your account. If you have no account, sign up for one.
- Choose the business that you want to review and then start writing a review by clicking one of the star icons way up on the page.
- On the next page, write a review, and then click “camera” in the bottom-right corner of your display. After that, click “Attach Photos.”
- Choose a picture from your library or snap one with your camera. A caption can also be added to your picture to provide more context. Click “Done” to go back to your review.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know If An Instagram Profile Is An Instagram Business Account?
- Wrap up your review and then click “Post Review” in the bottom-right corner to post your review.
How Can I Add Pictures To My Yelp Review On My Computer?
- Power on your personal computer and get yourself logged into Yelp using a web browser.
- Choose the business that you want to review and then start writing a review by tapping “Write a Review” way up on the page.
- On the next page, write your review, and then in “Attach Photos,” tap “Upload.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How Can I Get The Most Out Of Online Reviews?
- After you attach the pictures to your review, include captions if you want and then wrap up your review as required. After that, tap “Post Review” way down on the page to post it.
You are done.