TikTok is the most popular app for creating some of the most fun and exciting videos on the Internet. You can express how you feel using one of the many effects, but did you know that you can also add your favorite music to your video ? This article will show you how to add your music to a Tik Tok video
HOW TO ADD MUSIC TO TIKTOK'S VIDEOS?
Adding your music to a TikTok video is very simple and you can learn how to do it in no time. Here is a detailed guide.
- Click on the "Upload" button to add the video you want to use.
- Tap the "Add sound" option and you'll see the Audio page. You can find all the sounds and songs available that TikTok makes available to you.
- Look for the option that says "My Sound". It is located in the upper right corner of the Sound page.
- Touch it and you'll see all the songs stored on your phone. Select the song you want to add to your video.
- Select the "Register" button to start shooting the video. Finish shooting, then add the desired effects and filters. You can also slow down or speed up the video.
Before talking about how to make your video shine, let's talk about how to add your music to TikTok, in case you don't like the music you find on the platform.
HOW CAN I LOAD MUSIC ON TIKTOK?
The following steps show how to upload music to TikTok
- Record video, then save it to TikTok.
- Upload your MP3 and prepare it on your device.
- Select the plus icon in the main app window.
- Select the video option from your account and select the video you just uploaded to the app.
- Now you will see a black window divided into two screens. The upper screen will show your video, while the lower screen will show your timeline. This is the editing interface you will work with for each video.
- Click the "Disable" button to silence the video - this simplifies editing.
- Click on the "back" option.
- Select the audio option you want to use.
- Select the desired soundtrack for the video.
- Click on the three-point option (...), then click on the plus (+) option. Now you will see the window with the sound wave and the track you have loaded on your TikTok.
- Adjust the audio as you like.
You have to work a lot with every video if you want to become famous on TikTok. It will take some time before you master all the effects and features you may need to record the perfect video. This means that you have to add the right music to cancel the background noise and make the video fun to watch. We have some more ideas on how to make music in your video right.
OPTIMIZES THE SUBSTRATE MUSIC
You have to add the right track to your video to make it stand out and get rid of the annoying background noise. You can post a video without a track, but it is highly unlikely that it will attract much attention.
Getting rid of the background noise is very simple because Tik Tok has an integrated function. You can lower the noise or silence it completely. Touch the Mixer icon. Drag the "Original Sound" slider all the way to the left. Replace the original sound with your soundtrack and drag the slider to the right.
CUT THE SONG TO ADAPT IT
Sometimes you may need a specific part of a song to add to your Tik Tok video. If this part is in the middle of the song, you will need to find it and cut it out. Cutting audio files can help you have a greater impact on your viewers, and here's how.
- Go to the "Add sound" page and select the "Cut" icon, right next to the "Mixer" icon.
- Drag the "Crop" icon to the starting point and adjust the length of the audio clip. The desired part of the track will be displayed in blue. Press "Done" when you cut the song.
ADD FASHION MUSIC TO YOUR VIDEOS
You can add popular music to your video directly from the app because TikTok has a unique option called "Trend" in the "Music" tab. Click on it and you will see the entire collection of popular songs that you can use for your video. You can save all popular songs in "Favorites" and use them in future videos.
DISCOVER NEW MUSIC
Of course, using the songs you know in your videos is a good starting point, but TikTok can help you find new music that you might like. The "Discover" tab can guide you to completely new genres and artists that you didn't even know existed. You can find the card by tapping "Add a sound" and then tapping the "Discover a sound" button.
TAKE MUSIC FROM SOMEONE ELSE ON LOAN
Tik Tok makes it possible to add other people's music to your video with just a few taps. You can add any audio to your new video by touching the "Album" graphic in the lower right corner. You will see all the users who used that particular track in their videos. Press the "Register" button and create the video you want. Save it and add extra effects using video editing apps, to make it stand out.
TikTok is one of those apps that allow you to express your creativity without limits. You can use many effects and features to create some fantastic videos by synchronizing the lip, or you can add dramatic music to complete the scene. With a little practice, you could become the next TikTok star.