PayPal can be used in several ways if you wish to send or receive cash. For Apple Pay users, you can add PayPal to your Apple Pay account and buy things via your iPhone or Apple Watch at accredited locations. See w To Add Your PayPal Account To Apple Pay?:
How Can I Add PayPal To Apple Pay?
- Get your iPhone unlocked and go to "Settings."
- Click your name, seen on top of the "Settings" page.
- Tap "iTunes & App Store."
- On the next screen, click "Apple ID" then choose "View Apple ID" and get yourself logged into your Apple ID account.
- As soon as you are logged into your Apple ID, tap "Manage Payments."
- Tap "Add Payment Method," then click "PayPal" on the next screen.
- Get yourself logged into your PayPal account and confirm that you are adding PayPal onto your Apple Pay account.
Need help with how to use your Apple Pay Account? We can help. See the details below:
How Cash Can Be Transferred From Apple Pay Cash Account To Your Personal Bank Account?
- Start by opening the wallet app on your Apple phone or PC, locate the "Apple Pay Cash Card." option and click on it.
- After that, click on the blue icon in the lower right-hand corner of your phone screen and tap on the "Transfer to Bank." option.
- If you are yet to add your bank account, select "Add Bank Account." and enter the appropriate details.
- Type in the amount you wish to transfer to your bank account and select "Transfer."
- To verify the transaction, a Face Identification, Touch Identification or password would be required of you.