N-Power is simply a job creation and empowerment programme of National Social Investment Programme of Nigeria that is meant to help young Nigerians secure employment and build better future for themselves, and the Nigerian government is set to accept 400,000 beneficiaries from the applications from interested Nigerians this year.
N-Power recently maintained that the application into the scheme costs absolutely nothing, which was necessitated by the fact that some Nigerians tried to register before the company officially announced its readiness for application. To not fall prey to these fraudsters, see How To Apply For N-Power 2020 Registration And Requirements For N-Power:
You Might Also Want To Read: TIN: How To Register For Tax Identification Number In Nigeria
How Can I Apply For N-Power 2020 Registration?
For the June 2020 Batch C scheme applicants, apply online via the www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng. Application is not for everyone, to qualify, new applicants need to fall between the age of 18 and 35.
Documents Needed Before You Can Apply For N-Power 2020:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- New passport photograph. PNG or JPEG.
- Valid email address or working phone number.
- Applicant degree and NYSC certificate.
As soon as you access the portal, do this:
- Enter your specific information (Email or Phone Number), in the required section.
- Immediately your email address is confirmed, you have to fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in this order (dd/mm/yr).
- Biodata and contact page: Here, you can fill your surname, first name and middle, the same way it is on your BVN.
- Education and Programme page: This is where you will state if you are educated or not. There is no discrimination and the programme is open to everyone.
- N-Tech and N- health sub-programmes are open to graduates only.
- N-Power Health is for those with a Bachelor Degree, HND, OND for health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health and so on.
- Applicants will require a soft copy of their degree certificates and NYSC certificate as they will be uploaded.
- Employment and other details page: Applicants will need to answer some questions and upload their government-issued identity card, ranging from International passport, National ID card from NIMC, Valid drivers licence and Permanent voters card.
- Review and Submit Page: Confirm all the information you filled in and then submit. After submitting, you will receive a unique ID number, simply jot it down for safekeeping.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Register And Make Money Writing For Opera News Hub
People That Can Register For N-Power 2020:
Authorities have said that the scheme will employ 400,000 applicants to work in several sectors across the country, including Agriculture, Health, Creative and Technology. The government started the scheme in 2016 and thus far, the programme has helped more than 500,000 beneficiaries.
That is that.